What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on worldoftoke.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How does worldoftoke.com use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
worldoftoke.com is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. We use an SSL certificate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We may implement the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.In accordance with Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy laws and regulations including the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? We honor Do Not Track signals and do not plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
These principles are usually referred to as “fair information principles”. They are the foundation of PIPEDA. The full text of each principle is available in Schedule 1 of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
The Canadian Anti-Spam Law
Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect July 1, 2014. It is in place to protect Canadians while ensuring that businesses can continue to compete in the global marketplace. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions To be in accordance with CASL, we agree to the following:
- We will not send an electronic message to an electronic address without the recipient’s consent.
- We will identify ourselves.
- We will offer an unsubscribe option.
- We will be truthful. Our messages will not be false or misleading or contain misleading: sender information, subject matter information, URL’s and/or metadata.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2019-03-06